Kaidan Alenko

Líbil se vám některý z charakterů? Povězte nám o nich.
Odpovědět
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Re: Kaidan Alenko

Příspěvek od Sadene »

hRDLA píše:No jo, jenže jen u samotného Kaidana máš rovných 599 příspěvků :D
Hmmm... let's make it 600 :P ale furt je to jen třetina mých příspěvků :D
Obrázek
hRDLA
Kontraadmirál

Příspěvek od hRDLA »

No třetina z 1756 je docela dost no :D, ale Kaidan si to asi zaslouží :D
Bite my shiny Warden ass!
Krieg
Nadporučík

Příspěvek od Krieg »

No po přečtení několika diskuzí a témat jsem si už zapamatoval několik lidí a Sadene se mi vryla do paměti jako velká milovnice Kaidana :D
Origin, Steam, Uplay, GOG, RSC - KriegCZ
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

Krieg píše:No po přečtení několika diskuzí a témat jsem si už zapamatoval několik lidí a Sadene se mi vryla do paměti jako velká milovnice Kaidana :D
indeed :-O

Obrázek
Obrázek
hRDLA
Kontraadmirál

Příspěvek od hRDLA »

Obrázek
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

Hmmmmmm.... co mě teď napadá věcí =| =| =*
Obrázek
valleniel
Rotný

Příspěvek od valleniel »

Hm hm hm hmmm :* :\**/:
I'm sad hanar can't wear sweaters.
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

To chcu taky =( =(

Obrázek
Obrázek
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Ashley-Sheppard
Kapitán
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Ashley-Sheppard »

Sadene je velká milovnice Kaidana :D :D já už nemám bohužel tolika času se tady ukazovat, o to víc jsem pak na atomy, když vidím, kolik nových věcí tady je :* :* :*
Obrázek
hRDLA
Kontraadmirál

Příspěvek od hRDLA »

To víš, všichni se ti snaží udělat radost :D
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

Konečně budeme mít i my nějaký ten komix... po všech těch Liarách a pod... and the best part is... he is shirtless :P :P

Obrázek
Obrázek
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

A ještě přidám něco ;)

Obrázek
Obrázek
dancer
Praporčík

Příspěvek od dancer »

Sadene píše:Konečně budeme mít i my nějaký ten komix... po všech těch Liarách a pod... and the best part is... he is shirtless :P :P

Obrázek
To vypadá jak kdyby měl sukni :D . Pardon já musela :D .
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Lady Grey
Poručík

Příspěvek od Lady Grey »

Major Kaidan Křečkovic
Obrázek
Obrázek
“Forgive the insubordination, but your boyfriend has an order for you...come back alive. It'd be an awfully empty galaxy without you….” Garrus Vakarian
Volím Destroy end. Buď zničíme my je... nebo oni nás.
Hany
Poručík

Příspěvek od Hany »

Páni, ta podoba :-D ...hlavně ty oči :))
Obrázek
hRDLA
Kontraadmirál

Příspěvek od hRDLA »

Tohle by se mohlo líbit Sadene.

Obrázek
Sadene
Viceadmirál

Příspěvek od Sadene »

Mi stačí to I should go :P :D

Narazila jsem na zajímavý článek, jak by asi přijali fanoušci postavu Kaidana, kdyby to byl turian... zajímavé počteníčko...

"Kaidan’s problem

ranting about Kaidan (before that comic comes out, because I feel it will ruin it for all those who were still undecided or trying to give Kaidan a chance …

Kaidan’s problem isn’t his character, Kaidan’s problem is being human - in more than one way.
as someone who likes Kaidan as a character and as an LI for my Shepard (well, for most of them) of course my POV is influenced by that. And over time you get accustomed to the comments about Kaidan being boring, a whiner, suffering from Carth-syndrome etcetc. but let me tell you a thing …

Imagine for a moment, the beginning of Mass Effect, Shepard stands by the window, you hear the voices of Anderson, Hackett and Udina going over your file depending on your character customization, Shepard heads towards the bridge, but there’s only the human pilot and two alien cat-bird-lizards. While Nihlus is on the Normandy to evaluate Shepard’s potential as a Spectre, the Turian hierarchy also sent a liaison to the Normandy to keep and eye on things, after all the Normandy is a considerable investment.
Perhaps when you head down for the debriefing with Anderson and Nihlus, Qui’dan Lenkarius is also present, possibly even ahead of time, talking with Nihlus - and wouldn’t it be awesome if we heard geniune turian chatter? Who cares if they talked about us when we can get a glimpse into what the turian language sounds like … now would be a good time to imagine what Raphael Sbarge would sound like with the usual turian voice treatment, but chances are if you don’t like Kaidan to begin with, you wouldn’t care about this either. The call comes in from Eden Prime and while Nihlus will scout out ahead, you’re sent down to the surface with the turian and Jenkins.
Fast forward a bit to the time when he’s mentioning his biotic training. You’d welcome all this insight into how turians deal with their biotically gifted people. Chances are you can choose between the paragon condemnation of their treatment of teenagers with biotics and the renegade lecture about how biotics come at a price - similar to Wrex’ comment about ‘not stoppping using certain weapons just because they have a bit of kick’. And what of the headaches? You wouldn’t call him a whiner for informing his superior officer about his headaches*, you’d run off to Chakwas to get some medication for dextro-amino aliens to take care of that. You wouldn’t consider him weak, you’d shed a single bro-tear because he stands by your side and still has your back despite the hardships he had to enture and the constant pain he goes through just to assist you with biotics.
Granted the aspect of Kaidan having learned the lesson that you can’t generalize the alien species and they’re individuals just like humans gets lost in this analogy, but what if he told you that 26 years ago, he first thought that all humans are some kind of savages, yet over time he came to realize that they are a remarkably diverse people etcetc.?

What of the conversation on Horizon in ME2? Garrus had run off - and don’t tell me you’d think he was nearly as awesome as a character if he was a human ex-C-Sec officer turned vigilante who gets his team killed and has basically nothing better to do than waddle after Shepard anyway - to become the hero Omega deserves with devastating results and Tali’s mission didn’t go too well either. Sure they come back, but under what circumstances? And despte knowing that you work with Cerberus now. Kaidan was cautious, of course that moment sucks and I wished that you could somehow convince him to come with you, even if he was still suspicious about Cerberus and there would be a lot of drama involved with Miranda and Jacob because you brought him - a potential spy for the Alliance - aboard, but I never really was angry at Kaidan speaking his mind and not blindly believing everything Shepard said. Not to mention that it turned out in ME3’s Citadel DLC that the Virmire Survivor did have a point …

The thing is, if Kaidan was a turian, many people would probably see him differently and turn the things they now critisize about the character into something positive. And again, I’m not saying that this is true for everyone: I’m pretty sure some people just don’t like that kind of character …

*also, considering Kaidan doesn’t just have headaches but migranes and still fights with you, I find the ‘whiner’ accusation over the top. Everyone who thinks he’s a whiner should deal with a migrane attack for a weekend, let’s see if that changes their mind <_<"
Obrázek
Lady Grey
Poručík

Příspěvek od Lady Grey »

Jo, jenže on turian není (to vám jeden v týmu nestačí?). :D Takový vařeni z vody...

Prostě Kaidan není zas tak populární u většiny fanoušku... no a? Většina fanoušků ale taky ráda Liaru, že... :| Já Kaidana ráda mám a aby bylo jasno, nikdy jsem mu třeba jeho reakci na Horizontu neměla za zlé (jen pak to omývání v ME3, že Shep byl u Cerbera).

No, je ale pravda, že by nám mohli tvůrci Vimire přeživšího více dopřát v ME2 hlavně, pokud by to byl náš LI... třeba, že by si dali schůzku na Citadele a tam probrali svůj vztah... buď by si řekli, že budou dále pokračovat nebo by se rozešli... ale tak Kaidan/Ash nejsou Liara, takže proč by se jimi měli vůbec tvůrci obtěžovat, že?
Obrázek
“Forgive the insubordination, but your boyfriend has an order for you...come back alive. It'd be an awfully empty galaxy without you….” Garrus Vakarian
Volím Destroy end. Buď zničíme my je... nebo oni nás.
hRDLA
Kontraadmirál

Příspěvek od hRDLA »

Obrázek
Odpovědět